Crema product managers are servant leaders responsible for ensuring that all client engagements are thoughtfully planned, that goals are effectively communicated between the client and production team, and that the final experience is professionally executed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
- Serve alongside all team members of Crema, attending and participating in team meetings as needed.
- Work with all Crema team members to stay current on UX and Technology trends and “think differently”.
- Responsible for contributing to the Master Production Schedule and providing resource capacity updates to all members during Sales & Operations planning meetings.
- Ensure accurate data entry and updating in our project management systems.
- Provide assistance on special projects, tasks, and other duties as assigned.
- Research, share, and implement product management best practices in a consistent and holistic manner.
- Work closely with other members of the Production team(s) to conceptualize, design, and fully execute all projects at Crema.
- Work closely with the Production team to create a technical direction that is consistent and structured in a way that allows for efficient implementation.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Crema stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Serve as the main point-of-contact and overall account management lead on all assigned projects/clients. This includes, but is not limited to: drafting proposals and contracts, maintaining positive client relations, and looking beyond the work today for opportunities in the future.
- Draft project specific documents (e.g., proposals, velocity charts, roadmaps) for timely delivery to the Client.
- Serve as Scrum Master for all engagements under your management.
- Lead story-point estimation sessions for all engagements under your management.
- Lead sprint retrospectives, sprint planning, and tracking velocity of sprints towards releases.
- Participate in discovery and strategy sessions with the Client and internal team members as needed.
- Organize, schedule, and lead project meetings.
- Provide timely and technically accurate communication to Clients on behalf of the production team.
Crema participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge of digital industry is essential.
- Knowledge of modern web technologies and the ability to communicate the benefits, drawbacks, usefulness, and effectiveness of various technologies using “non-technical” jargon.
- Strong business acumen competency.
- 2 – 4 years of working closely with clients, internal or external, to plan and execute projects. Agency experience is a plus, though not required.
- Familiarity and experience in product management tools such as Jira, GitHub, etc.
- Familiarity and experience leading software projects using Agile Product Development principles.
- Understanding and experience with the Scrum methodology. Certification as a Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus, though not required.
- Excellent communication skills with other Crema employees and external stakeholders.
- Highly organized and the ability to work under pressure from deadlines.
- Superior time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Team-oriented and display a willingness to learn from others.
- Self-starter and willingness to jump in and hustle to get things done.
- Display a high level of critical thinking and a desire to create solutions to solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is a plus, though not required.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Short-term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Ongoing learning and professional development
- Results-Based Culture with flexible work schedule
- Top-notch gear
- Professional AND casual environment
- Ever-flowing coffee
- Copious amounts of team events and outings